- 1. Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy (2 Years, Diploma)
- 2. Applied Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy (3 Years, Higher Diploma)
- 3. Beauty Therapy and Contemporary Alternative Therapies(4 Years, Bachelor of Science)
- 4. Professional Make Up (2 Years, Diploma)
- Lectures - Seminars
- Short Courses
- CIDESCO International Beauty Therapy Examinations
- Syllabus Subjects
Professional Make- Up (2 Years, Diploma)
The two-year programmes in Professional Make-Up is offered in Limassol and Nicosia, they have been aproved by the Ministry of Education and Culture and accredited by the State Authority of Cyprus, the Council of Educational Evaluation- Accreditation.
Purposes- Targets of the programmes:
In order to become a professional Make- up artist must possess special technical abilities.
This programme intends to offer to students a quality education in Professional Make-up with high level theoretical knowledge and practical skills to provide them with many opportunities for a successful career as Professional Make-Up Artists.
It includes make up for the theater, cinema, video, TV, photography, fashion and special effects.
The targets of the programme are to provide:
- quality education to the students for the special aspects of professional make-up and special effects in order to possess the necessary knowledge and special skills for offering quality and contemporary services in professional make- up
- the possibility to competently develop and apply contemporary techniques and methods with the use of cosmetic products and other materials in the respective specialised sectors of make- up.
- The ability to develop creativeness and design and to understand the possibilities of contemporary professional practice in the field of make- up. .
- The understanding of existence of different, historical, cultural, and commercial framework in which the contemporary and creative professional make- up artists work.
- The possession of high level technical skills to be able to competently satisfy the market demands in a competitive environment and to succeed as professional make- up artists.
Duration of the programme
The duration of the programme is two academic years of four semesters